- When I need a professional data recovery service
- 10 Reasons to choose Data-R-Us as your data rescuer
- What is Data Recovery? Generic terminology and tips
- How long does data recovery process take?
- How can I monitor the data recovery status for my order
- Shipping instructions, tracking information, and delivery status
- Payment options and online access to payment status for your order
- How do I know that my data files have been recovered?
- 10 things NOT-TO-DO
- How much is a cheap recovery cost? A Few Tips That Might Help You...
- How to remove the hard drive from LAPTOP computer
- How to remove the hard drive from DESKTOP computer
- Connectors and Cables for Hard Drive or SSD
- How to check if my hard drive is really failed. BIOS/CMOS test and more
- Data Recovery software
- Heads and platters
- Why the Clicking Hard Drive is the most daring data loss issue
- Raw recovery
- MAC recovery for APPLE computers
- Apple Laptop Hard Drive Removal Instructions
- NAS RAID and single network drive
- Hard Drive CLONE
- MicroSATA connectors for ultra mobile hard drives
What about my privacy? There is a bit of 'sensitive' content on my disk…
Keeping your data secure is a very high priority for us. We offer clients a secure environment so that you can rest easy knowing that your information is kept private. Every member of our team is under non-disclosure agreement. The evaluation and recovery process are conducted in secure labs with controlled access to ensure the strict confidentiality of your data.
We have unwritten non-disclosure agreements with all of our customers, but if your legal department requires a written agreement it should be faxed/emailed to us for processing. With or without an agreement, we treat your data with the utmost security.