10 Reasons to Choose Data-R-Us as Your Data Rescuer
Here at Data-R-Us we do know what it's like on the customer side. There are no jobs too small or too big, as well as we do not do "one size fits all", but rather carefully tailor the solutions to the customer's needs, focusing on getting the job done right so it will produce the best outcome.
We are giving you 10 reasons to choose our company to fulfill your data recovery needs to a complete satisfactory:
- Free Diagnostic or Evaluation
- No Data - No Charge: No up-front payments or payment information are ever asked
- Fixed rates as an ultimate value-for money solutions. No deceptive pricing or “firm quotes” for multiple thousand dollar price ranges like many of our competitors
- Online access 24/7 to check the latest updates on the data recovery process
- All engineering and data recovery performed by Data-R-Us trained and certified technicians in-house at our Toronto facility. No involvement of a middle-man
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or no charge
- Full recovery report containing the listings of recovered data along with the samples of recovered files from the listing or if still not convinced any file sample of your choice
- Strictly confidential service & Fast turnaround time
- Data recovery from all makes of hard disk drives and RAID arrays
- Outstanding friendly customer care at your service 24/7
Still not so sure that Data-R-Us is the right company for the job?
Read the testimonials below (and more on other pages around this website) and see what Data-R-Us worldwide customers say about their experience with us.
More articles about data recovery service
Few Successful Recoveries
Here, you can read some of the comments from Data-R-US customers: small, large business companies or people living near your home.
Dane R. Corvallis, OR USA:
Hitachi HGST Travelstar
Failed in BIOS or CMOS. Drive spins up on power on but fails to be recognized by bios. No head slamming noises. Failed one morning when house was cool. That afternoon, tried again and booted fine. Wrote off some data to CD but had a system hang when connecting to a large backup drive. Had to power down and it has never booted since. I was mfg engineer for HP laptops and have recovered many drives myself. Even opening them sometimes. I uncovered the hidden screw, thinking I might open this one, but decided against it - It has NOT been opened. I suspect a firmware chip on the board has failed.
Thank You very much for what appears to be a near perfect recovery.
Haw-Tzer C. Geneva SWITZERLAND:
Western Digital WD10JPVT
Thank you for the nice work done. I received the recovered data on the external HDD. Sure I'll recommend you to anyone if needed.
Tom from Bronx, NYC:
NAS RAID WD My Book World Edition II 2TB (2x1TB) Network Attached Server
Failed RAID-0 with two Western Digital Drives in World Book II NAS case has Linux operating System. Second HDD is in working condition. The first drive is failed together with a blown controller board inside the NAS box. The NAS BOX is WD World Book II (Blue Rings). From the research I have done the drive are in Linux raid linear format. WORD DOC + Photos are critical files, and all other files are less important, but useful too.
Dear Data-R-Us.com team, thank you for excellent data retrieving result.